WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
How we use the information collected
We use the information you provide for:
- Processing details for marketing information
- For statistical purposes to improve website services
- Website Administration
We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside Henbury Ltd., unless when explicit reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide the information.
Henbury has adopted a policy of compliance with the data protection laws of the United Kingdom and takes care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We use industry standard security software to safeguard your data.
When will we request your personal data?
- When you request marketing material
- If you contact us by an means with queries/complaints etc and wish to pursue this further
- When you ask for information about a product or service
How we protect your personal data
Security matters to all our customers and keeping this in mind we will treat your data with respect and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
How long will we keep your personal data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
How can I access my personal information
You have the right to request your personal data:
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data after you withdraw consent
- Access to the personal data we hold about you is free of charge
If consent is given to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind and withdraw that consent, please email or write to us at the following address.
Address: Henbury Ltd, Henbury House, 13 Shairps Business Park, Houstoun Road, Livingston, EH54 5FD
You can stop direct marketing communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email communication that we send you, stopping any email communication.